Please note: Depending on your connection, at times the Adobe Acrobat Reader does not receive all information correctly and it might be necessary to press the enter key or the refresh button to resend the signal to complete the page.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If the PDF file does not load on your computer it is because of a conflict between the Adobe program and the browser. This can be especially true of the Firefox browser. To temporarily correct this problem:
- Close the empty window that the PDF did not load in.
- Scroll back up this page to the link and right click on the file link.
- Click on SAVE AS and save the file to your computer’s desktop.
- After the file saves, do not close the download window, click OPEN and the file should open in the Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you don’t have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you need to visit http://www.Adobe.com and select the downloads link from their site.
- This is a temporary fix while we investigate a solution to this problem and can reformat the PDF files to open in all browsers.
Note: Most often this problem occurs if the browser is installed/reinstalled after the Adobe Reader. Reinstalling the Reader does not always correct the problem.